Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This Is The Time, by Billy Joel, is a deeply moving Hip Hop Prophecy - To You - From Yahweh Himself!

Billy Joel - A Deeply Spiritual Man.
In The Popular Hit Song: " This Is The Time " - by Billy Joel - we can witness ' A Moving Conversation Between Yahweh And His Own Child Billy '. However, there is far more to this fantastic Hip Hop Prophecy, than just that... because, He's [ also ] speaking to you! Can't you [ yourself ] not hear Him? I, certainly, can.... Indeed, He loves all of us... and, because of that, He has provided us ' This Latter Day Message '!

Enjoy the following 5 Minute Video, entitled: " This Is The Time " - by Billy Joel - without forgetting that: " Yahweh, Truly, Loves You Dearly ". Then, we can study those Truly Beautiful Lyrics....

America In Prophecy

This Is The Time - by: Billy Joel.



This Is The Time - By Billy Joel
{ *** NOTE: This song - like a select few of the other Hip Hop Prophecies - factually contains, Mutiple Meanings. In this particular instance: One Is For You [ The Actual Listener ], and There Is Another One [ That Is, Personally, For Billy Himself ]! And, while I [ indeed ] know both of them... Billy's Is Highly Personal and I won't be sharing it.... Sufficient to say, however, The One Speaking Is Factually Yahweh... and The Message, Being Given, Is For You! }
We walked on the beach [ We've Come A Long Way Together, You And I ]
beside that old hotel [ As I Dealt With You, In The Second Wilderness ]
They're tearing it down now [ But America Has To Go Now ]
But it's just as well [ I Have Even Better Things In Store For You ]
I haven't shown you everything [ Indeed, Greater Miracles Will Soon Happen ]
a man can do [ And You, My Children, Shall Be Glorified ]
So stay with me baby [ Hang In There, As These Troubles Come On You ]
I got plans for you [ I Intend Far Greater Things For All Of You ]

This Is The Time To Remember [ It Shall Display My Own True Character ]
'Cause it will not last forever [ And It Won't Go On Very Long ]
These are the days [ These Are The Days, I Warned You About ]
To hold on to [ My Baptism To, Finally, Heal You ]
'Cause we won't [ Because, You'll Soon Forget All These Troubles ]
Although we'll want to [ Although We Might Try To Remember Them ]
This is the time [ This The Judgment Upon Earth's Nations ]
But time is gonna change [ But, I Shall Not Remain Angry Forever ]
You've given me the best of you [ You've Fought Valiantly Against Babylon ]
And now I need the rest of you [ But, Now, I Need You To Surrender To Me ]

Did you know [ That I Have Always Loved You ]
that before you came into my life [ Even, Before I Created You ]
Some kind of miracle that I survived [ Its Been Difficult Restraining Myself ]
Some day we will both look back [ And Remember These Terrible Times ]
And have to laugh [ Because, They've Cemented Us Closer Together ]
We lived through a lifetime [ Each Of Us Possessed A Lifetime To Grow ]
And the aftermath [ And, Our Own Baptism To Go Through ]

This Is The Time To Remember [ It Shall Display My Own True Character ]
'Cause it will not last forever [ And It Won't Go On Very Long ]
These are the days [ These Are The Days, I Warned You About ]
To hold on to [ My Own Baptism To Heal You ]
'Cause we won't [ Because, You'll Soon Forget These Troubles ]
Although we'll want to [ Although We Might Try To Remember Them ]
This is the time [ This The Judgment Upon Earth's Nations ]
But time is gonna change [ But, I Shall Not Remain Angry Forever ]
I know we've gotta move somehow [ I Can't Hold Off These Forces Of Darkness Forever ]
But I don't want to lose you now [ But, I Don't Want You To Turn Away From Me ]

Sometimes it's so easy [ It Can, Often, Be Far Too Easy ]
To let a day [ To Allow Time ]
Slip on by [ To Run Out ]
Without even seeing each other at all [ Without Talking To Each Other Personally ]
But this is the time you'll turn back to [ Always Knowing, How Much I Have Loved You ]
and so will I [ I Will Remember, What You Went Through For Me ]
And those will be days [ So Vastly Remote, From That Day Forward ]
you can never recall [ That You Will, Truly, Forget Them ]

And so we embrace again [ My Own Prophet Shall Lead You ]
Behind the dunes [ In That Place Of Spiritual Darkness ]
This beach is so cold [ I Fully Admit, That It Shall Be Difficult ]
On winter afternoons [ As The End Time Now Draws Near ]
Ah, but holding you close [ I, Dearly, Love You My Children ]
is like holding the summer sun [ That It Provides Us, Even Far Greater Warmth ]
I'm warm [ Believe It, Or Not, I Already Remember ]
from the memory of days to come [ What You're Experiencing, For The Very First Time ]

This Is The Time To Remember [ It Shall Display My Own True Character ]
'Cause it will not last forever [ And, It Won't Last Very Long ]
These are the days [ My Own Prophets Revealed To You ]
To hold on to [ My Baptism To, Finally, Heal You ]
'Cause we won't [ Because, You'll Soon Forget All These Troubles ]
Although we'll want to [ Although We Might Try To Remember Them ]
This is the time [ The Judgment Upon All Of Earth's Nations ]
But time is gonna change [ But, I Shall Not Remain Angry Forever ]
You've given me the best of you [ You've Fought Valiantly Against Babylon ]
And now I need the rest of you [ But, Now, I Need You To Surrender To Me ]

{ *** NOTE: While you [ yourself ] might not realize it, ' The Spirit Actually Rejoices Within Me ' - whenever, I listen to Billy Joel's Wonderfully Inspiring Music. In fact, I know [ beyond all possibility of doubt ], that The Spirit Of Yahweh - indeed - truly loves This Spiritual Man. I can deeply sense it within My Own Core Being... and, it moves me, very profoundly! What more can be said? }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.