Thursday, January 5, 2012

Money, by Pink Floyd, is a Hip Hop Prophecy that offers us excellent insight into Illuminati Mind Control Techniques.

Pink Floyd - an album cover.
While people have always been: Selfish, Greedy and Covetous - a little positive encouragement, along those particular lines, undoubtedly goes a long way! In The Popular Hit Song: " Money " - released by Pink Floyd in 1973 - we witness a classic example of Illuminati Mind Control Techniques. In fact, this one particular Hip Hop Prophecy is factually responsible for Untold Psychological Damage to our own modern societies! I can't emphasize this any more, than I already have....

Don't believe me, then why not watch Pink Floyd's own 5 Minute Video: " Money "; and then, we'll look at this Hip Hop Prophecy's very interesting lyrics....


America In Prophecy

Money - by: Pink Floyd.



Money - Lyrics By: Pink Floyd

Money [ Money Is Our God ]
Get away [ Don't Touch Mine ]
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay [ Go Get Your Own ]

Money [ Money Is Wonderful ]
It's a gas [ It Unlocks All The Doors ]
Grab that cash with both hands [ Pursue It Relentlessly ]
and make a stash [ And Then Stockpile It, For Your Own Protection ]
New car, caviar, four star daydream [ Think Of All That You Can Buy With It ]
Think I'll buy me a football team [ Think Extravagantly ]

Money [ Money Is Your Own Safety ]
We'll, get back [ As Long As You Have Some ]
I'm all right Jack [ You'll Do Okay ]
Keep your hands off of my stack [ But, Don't Touch Mine ]

Money [ Money Makes You Popular ]
It's a hit [ Everyone Loves Money ]
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit [ Even You, Don't Lie About It ]
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set [ You Can Live Good Too ]
I think I need a Lear jet [ Start Thinking Really Big ]

Money [ Money Is Necessary ]
It's a crime [ You Can't Survive Without It ]
Share it fairly [ Help Others Out With It, If You Want To ]
But don't take a slice of my pie [ But, It's Wiser To Be Stingy ]

Money [ Money Has Been Maligned Viciously ] 
So they say [ Everyone Talks Against It ]
Is the root of all evil today [ They Blame All Of Our Problems On It ]
But if you ask for a raise [ But, They're Not Telling The Truth ]
It's no surprise that they're giving none away [ Because, They Love It Too ]

Conversation In The Background:

"  HuHuh! I was in the right! "
" Yes, absolutely in the right! "
" I certainly was in the right! "
" You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising! "
" Yeah!"
" Why does anyone do anything? "
" I don't know, I was really drunk at the time! "
" I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely. It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out "
- Lyrics provided by: ELyrics.net


Money

The Scriptures, Clearly State:
" Do not let your eyes rest Upon Evil; for by beholding [ Such Things, As These ] we become changed. "
Meanwhile, The All Seeing Eye - that you, constantly, keep seeing in this video - is there [ just ] to: Clearly Focus and Draw Your Own Attention! They plant the seeds... and, Lucifer Reaps The Harvest. And that, dear brothers and sisters, is how ' Illuminati Mind Control ' works. Think, about it....


The Dark Side Of The Moon Album [ Consists Of ]:

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.