Monday, December 26, 2011

I Saw The Sign is actually a perfect example of Hip Hop Prophecy in our modern day and age.

I Saw The Sign - musical cd cover.
While I usually focus most of my own writings upon The Biblical Scriptures themselves, The Holy Spirit [ or, Ruache HaKodesh ] is actually utilizing every human resource available at Yahweh's Own Personal Disposal! Take for instance, The Popular Hip Hop Song: " I Saw The Sign " - by Ace Of Base from the early 1990's. Whether it was factually intended, or not, These Highly-Popular Musical Artists were doing Yahweh's Own Work.

If you don't believe me, then just take a moment to watch Their Following 3 Minute Music Video: " I Saw The Sign " - and then, let's seriously examine those non-traditional lyrics....

America In Prophecy


I Saw The Sign - by: Ace Of Base.




I Saw The Sign - Lyrics By Ace Of Base:

I got a new life [ A Spiritual Oriented One ]
You would hardly recognize me [ I've Changed My Own Personal Direction ]
I'm so glad [ And, Now, I'm Much Happier ]
How can a person like me [ That Is Spiritually Minded ] care for you [ Who Are Trapped By The World ]?
Why do I bother [ You Never, Actually, Listen To Me Anyway ]
When you're not the one for me [ Because, We Are Far Too Different ]?
Oo-oo oo oo-oo [ Decisions, Decisions ]
Is enough, enough [ Shouldn't, I Just Go Now ]?

Chorus:
I Saw The Sign [ The Unfurled Banner ] and It Opened Up My Eyes [ To All Of His Scriptures ]
I saw the sign [ Just Like, He Said, That I Would ]
Life is so demanding [ Its Very Hard To Cope ] without understanding [ Without Such Spiritual Knowledge ]
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes [ And, Praise Yahweh That I Did ]
I saw the sign [ Indeed, He Is Real! ]
No-one's gonna drag you up [ Yahweh Doesn't Force Anyone ]
To get into the light where you belong [ You Must Do It Yourself ]
But where do you belong [ Only You Can Decide That ]?

Under the pale moon [ In Almost Complete Darkness ]
For so many years, I've wondered [ I've Pondered These All-Important Issues ]
Who you are [ And Your Own Animalistic Nature Really Bothered Me ]
How could a person like you [ Who Is Blind To Everything Around You ] bring me joy [ I'm Not Like That ]?
Under the pale moon [ In Almost Complete Darkness ]
Where I see a lot of stars [ I Became Fully Aware Of Him ]
Oo-oo oo oo-oo [ Decisions, Decisions ]
Is enough, enough [ Is It Time To Finally Give Up And Leave ]?

Chorus:
Oh, oh, oh-oh [ I Just Don't Know What To Do ]

I Saw The Sign and It Opened Up My Mind [ I Shall Now Serve Yahweh ]
And I am happy now livin' without you [ I Feel Much Better Having Made My Decision ]
I've left you [ I've Chosen The Mighty One ]
Oh, oh, oh-oh [ Now, That Choice Is Yours ]

I Saw The Sign and It Opened Up My Eyes [ Praise Yahweh ]
I Saw The Sign [ YHWH - Behold His Hands, Behold The Nails ]
No-one's gonna drag you up [ Love Doesn't Use Force ]
To get into the light where you belong [ You Must Decide For Yourself ]

I saw the sign, I saw the sign
I saw the sign
I saw the sign, I saw the sign
I saw the sign, I saw the sign
I Saw The Sign and It Opened Up My Eyes
I saw the sign
Lyrics, courtesy of: LyricsMode.com



Indeed, ' There Have Been Many Of These Signs ' - that have been given by Yahweh Himself - in order to, Finally Wake Us Up! But, have we been [ truthfully ] watching for them... or, have we been out - In The World - living like complete strangers to Him? Here are, Just A Few Of Those Signs....

Personally, I Saw All Of These Signs... Did You?:

In fact, there is now very little time left To Actually Make A Decision... you, just might, want to Wake Up - before it's too late! As you younger folks, so dearly love to, say: " You've Been Served.... " [ Ka... Ching - Oh, Yeah! ] ;@)

{ *** NOTE: Is this what Ace Of Base fully intended, when they themselves created I Saw The Sign, in the 1990's? Probably, not... but, who - truly - knows? Undoubtedly, The Satanically Controlled Music Industry wouldn't have actually produced it - if they [ honestly ] knew that others might grow in their own Spiritual Understanding, from privately listening to it. }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!