Monday, March 5, 2012

According to AC/DC, Black Money Rules In Sin City; and, Hell, they even wrote a song about it.

AC/DC Sin City - album cover.
The Popular Hit Song: " Sin City " - recorded by AC/DC in 1978 - is merely one of their highly numerous Hip Hop Prophecies in providing their own Service To Lucifer. Unlike so many others, this particular Australian Rock Band rarely disguises Their Own True Allegiance... after all: Their Music Is Loud, The Lyrics Often Get Drowned Out, Their Fan Base Is Mesmerized, and They Just Want To Party. It doesn't require very much to spellbind The Already Simple Minded!

As their own album cover clearly relates: " Black Money Rules In Sin City "... and their own Highly Numerous Fan Base, fully represents millions of souls for The Kingdom Of Lucifer. In fact, they've got their own: " Black Money "... and, loads of it, too! If you don't believe me, then why not watch their own 5 Minute Video for: " Sin City " - just to see. Afterward, we'll look at those lyrics....

America In Prophecy

Sin City - by: AC/DC


Sin City - Lyrics By: AC/DC

Diamonds and dust [ Wealth And Poverty ]
Poor man last [ The Spiritual Man Is Last ],
Rich man first [ And The Material Man Is First ]
Lamborghini's, caviar 
Dry martinis, Shangra-la [ Everything Is Merely For The Taking ]
I got a burning feeling
Deep inside of me [ I Admit It, I'm Covetous ]
It's a yearning [ The Spirit Has Gripped Me ]
But, I'm gonna to set it free [ But, I Don't Truthfully Care ]

I'm goin' in [ I'm Now Headed For ] - 
to Sin City [ The Kingdom Of Lucifer ]

I'm gonna win [ I'm Gonna Be Powerful ] -
in Sin City [ In The Kingdom Of Satan ]

Where the lights are bright [ Where The Party Is Raging ]
Through the town tonight [ And The Rooms Are All Crowded ]
I'm gonna win [ I'm Gonna Be Powerful ] -
in Sin City [ In The Kingdom Of Satan ]

Oh [ You Can Be Sure ],
I'm gonna roll you [ I'm Taking You Too ],
baby [ O, Ignorant One ]
Snake Eyes [ You've Crapped Out ],
wooo [ I've Gotcha, My Friend ]!

Ladders and snakes [ Heaven And Hell ]
Ladders give [ The Mighty One Gives ],
Snakes take [ And Lucifer Takes ]
Rich man, poor man, 
beggar man, thief [ It Doesn't Matter Who You Are ]
Ain't got a hope in hell [ You're Going Down With Me ]
that's my belief [ That's What I Think ]

Fingers Finney, Diamond Jim [ You Previous High Rollers ]
Ya' better get ready [ To Pump Up The Party ],
look out, I'm comin' in [ Because, I'm Coming Now ]
So, spin that wheel, 
cut that pack
And roll those loaded dice [ My Following Will Be Bigger Than Yours ]
Bring on the dancing girls
And put the champagne on ice [ I'm The New Kingpin ]

I'm goin' in [ I'm Now Headed For ] - 
to Sin City [ The Kingdom Of Lucifer ]

I'm gonna win [ I'm Gonna Be Powerful ] -
in Sin City [ In The Kingdom Of Satan ]

Where the lights are bright [ Where The Party Is Raging ]
Through the town tonight [ And The Rooms Are All Crowded ]
I'm gonna win [ I'm Gonna Be Powerful ] -
in Sin City [ In The Kingdom Of Satan ]

I'm gonna roll you [ I'm Taking You Too ],
baby [ O, Ignorant One ]....

 Honestly, folks, don't those Satanic Song Lyrics [ truthfully ] speak for themselves? I mean, really: " Are We All, Honestly, That Stupid "? Please, Wake Up... and, Grow A Set Of Gonads... because, Our Own Day Of Trouble Is Now Coming! Meanwhile, Lucifer is playing for keeps....

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!