Friday, October 18, 2013

The Logical Song, by Supertramp, is a spiritual appeal to exactly what makes us Human!

Supertramp - Logical ( 1979 ).
In The Popular 1979 Song: " Logical " -  written by Rick Davies [ that means: " The Strong And Powerful One Is The Son Whom God Has Provided " ] and Roger Hodgson [ that means: " The Famous One With The Spear Is The Son Who Works Upon Earth " ]; and performed by Supertramp [ which means " The Powerful One Is The The World's Own Traveler " ] - we have been presented An Interesting Spiritual Question.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, shouldn't we be asking ourselves: " Who Really Is That Super Tramp "? You see, in the much grander scheme of things, ' It Just Might Be Important '!

My Kingdom - shall be based upon knowledge!
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not watch The Following Musical Video ( simply entitled ): " Logical " - since, the correct answers can often be quite eye opening. And, who really knows, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Logical ( 1979 ) by: Supertramp.
[ " The questions run too deep; for such a simple man... " ]


The Logical Song: Is Also A Statement
When I was young,
It seemed that life was so wonderful.
A miracle....
Oh, it was beautiful...
Magical!


And, all the birds in the trees,
They'd be singing so happily.
Oh joyfully,
So playfully watching me!

But then they send me away
to teach me how to be sensible,
Logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world 

where I could be so dependable,
Clinical, intellectual, cynical.

There are times when all the worlds asleep,
The questions run too deep...
For such a simple man.
Won't you please,
please tell me what we've learned.
I know it sounds absurd;
But, please tell me who I am!

Now watch what you say,
or they'll be calling you a radical,
a Liberal, fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, 

we'd like to feel you're
Acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable.

At night, when all the worlds asleep,
The questions run so deep...
For such a simple man.
Won't you please, 
please tell me what we've learned.
I know it sounds absurd;
But, please tell me who I am!

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.