Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The prophet Hosea records God's Love For Israel in chapter 11.

Jacob meets Rachael at the wellImage via Wikipedia
Jacob and Rachael at the well.
In Hosea Chapter 11, we read of: " Yahweh's Continuing Love For Israel ". While the middle children of Jacob have frequently strayed from: His Presence and His Commandments - God has never given up upon them. Even now, while The Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel are still [ very much ]: Lost, Blind, and Dwelling In The Wilderness, His holy spirit is actively working within them to produce its long prophesied crop of Spiritual ' Wheat '.

It is truly the love, that a man will sincerely display, to the wife of his own personal choice.... Not so surprisingly, Yahweh [ God ] frequently and lovingly pleads with Israel's Ten Tribes utilizing just those same spiritual terms! Throughout The New and Old Testaments, He describes them as His very own ' Bride '; and reasons with them, as man will reason with his own fiance` or wife. And then there's the reference to: " The Wedding Feast " - which shall occur at Yahshua's Eventual Return.

No folks, none of this is by accident! God [ The Father ] has a plan for those Ten Tribes Of Israel; and even now, He's working diligently towards its eventual completion. Before Yahshua Returns, He will have fully prepared ' His Son's Bride ' for their future, which truly lies ahead. That's the kind of ' Love ', that the prophet Hosea is writing about in Chapter 11. Let's examine these prophetical scriptures....

Hosea Chapter 11, Begins:
" When Israel [ The House Of Jacob ] was a child [ still physically small ], I loved him [ more than other people ], And out of Egypt [ The Land Of Sin ] I called My son [ I adopted them ].
As they [ The Egyptians ] called to them [ To Return To Egypt ]; So they went from them [ as I directed them to do ], [ But ] They sacrificed to The Baals [ The Sun Gods Of Babylon ], and burned incense to carved images [ even though, I told them not to do this ].
I taught Ephraim to walk [ in the straight pathways], Taking them by their arms [ like any good father would do ]; But they did not know [or minimally comprehend ] that I healed them [ that it was My Instructions, which raised them up and established them ].
I drew them with gentle cords [ My Law Of Liberty and Self-Regulation ], With bands of love [ My Judgments and Statutes to assist them ], And I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck [ I Established True Political And Spiritual Freedom ], I stooped and fed them [ putting forth the loving effort of a parent ]." - Hosea 11:1-4.

The United States Constitution.
You see, folks: The True Purpose Behind God's Laws was to create ' A Spiritual Nation ' very similar to, but even greater than, the one we're now currently destroying - through our own Excessive Wickedness... and by presenting the entire world: " A Living Example Of His Goodness " - He fully intended to convert them as well. But, Israel rebelled against Him; and defiled [ or abominably tarnished ] His name - within the sight of all the other nations... and this Continuous Rebellion had to be punished!

Yahweh [ Father God ] is worthy of our respect; but Israel had openly disrespected Him. What else, could He do? But, let's continue....

Hosea Chapter 11, Continues:
" He shall not return to Egypt [ to learn this next lesson ]; But The Assyrian [ The Aryan People ] shall be his king [ for, they are a frightful and terrible people ], Because they refused to repent [ from all of their wickedness ].
And the sword shall slash in his cities [ for the Assyrians are all very warlike ], Devour his districts [ whenever they rebel ], And consume them [ each time that they rise themselves up ], Because of their own counsels [ for, they shall not diligently teach the Assyrians My True Pathways ].
My people are bent upon backsliding from Me [ they refuse to approach unto My throne ]. Though they call to The Most High [ weekly and daily in their prayers ], None at all [ and, most particularly, their shepherds ] exalt Him [ display The Scriptural Truth, through their own human actions ]." - Hosea 11:5-7.

A much-needed spanking.
Thus, The Captivity Of Israel was their necessary prescription to heal them of their Stubborn Rebelliousness. By turning them over to The Assyrians: " A Fierce People, Terrible From Their Beginnings Onward " - Yahweh [ God ] provided them with both Curses and Blessings. For, here was a nation that would: Accept no rebellion, Allow no treachery, and Tolerate no disobedience... The House Of Israel would learn some much-needed respect, even if it killed them during the process!

Hosea Chapter 11, Then Finishes:
" How can I give you up [ to Egypt ], O Ephraim? How can I hand you over [ to Assyria ], O Israel? How can I make you like Admah? How can I set you like Zeboiim? My heart churns within Me [ at the very prospect ]; My sympathy is stirred [ when I think upon it ].
I will not execute the fierceness of My anger [ I will protect you, even, while there ]; I will not again destroy Ephraim [ as I did at the first ]. For I am God, and not man, The Holy One in your midst [ whose presence shall always be with you ]; And I will not enter your cities with terror.
They shall walk after The Mighty One [ after He chastises them ]. He will roar like a lion [ His Baptism By Fire ]. When He roars [ and after He has finally done this ], Then His Sons [ The Sons Of Jacob ] shall come trembling from The West [ The Lands Of Egypt and Canaan ]; They [ The House Of Joseph ] shall come trembling like a bird from Egypt, And [ The House Of Israel ] like a dove from that land of Assyria [ Latter Day Canaan ]. And I will let them dwell in their houses [ within My Promised Land ], says The Mighty One. " - Hosea 11:8-11.

The ' End Time Nations ' of Earth.
Unlike The House Of Judah, that sojourned with ' The Peoples Of Babylon ' - thus ending up, largely, in Europe - The House Of Israel was given unto The Assyrians; and then taken with them to The Wilderness [ or, New World ]. The European Union [ or, Babylon The Great ] is to the ' North ' of Israel; while America [ Latter Day Canaan ] is to its ' West '... and very soon now, Yahweh [ God ]: " Shall roar like a lion [ in North America ]"; and those Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel shall finally go home!

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.