|Nothing Just Happens By Accident....|
And, indeed, with that being factually true, What Can We Now Learn From All Of Those Patriarchs And Prophets? In fact, let's just honestly examine them....
The Names Of Our Patriarchs And Prophets:
- Adam [ " The Red Headed And Ruddy Complected One " ]
- Enoch [ " The Man Dedicated To Spiritual Instruction " ]
- Noah [ " The Long-Lived Comforter And Wanderer " ]
- Abraham [ " The Father To Your Multitude Of Nations " ]
- Job [ " The One Who Has Been Repeatedly Tested " ]
- Moses [ " The Savior; And The One From The River " ]
- Elijah [ " The Servant And Messenger Belonging To Yahweh " ]
- King David [ " The True Ruler - My Own Beloved One " ]
- Isaiah [ " The Protected One Belonging To Yahweh " ]
- Jeremiah [ " The Exalted One Belonging To Yahweh " ]
- Ezekiel [ " The One Whom God Shall Faithfully Strengthen " ]
- Daniel [ " That Man Who God Alone May Judge " ]
- Hosea [ " The Free Man Is One Who Achieves Salvation " ]
- Joel [ " The Enlarger Of The Kingdom Of God " ]
- Amos [ " One Who Bears Much Of The Burden " ]
- Obadiah [ " The Servant And Worshiper Of Yahweh " ]
- Micah [ " Who Is Like Yahweh? " ]
- Nahum [ " The Comforter Of His People " ]
- Habakkuk [ " The Man Who Wrestles With God; And The One He Embraces " ]
- Zephaniah [ " The One Who Was Hidden By Yahweh " ]
- Haggai [ " The Man Who Is Celebrated By God " ]
- Zechariah [ " The One Whom Yahweh Always Remembers " ]
- Malachi [ " His Own Angel And Messenger " ]
|The Swing Vote is: " The Sorceror's Apprentice ".|
In fact, let's now just consider The True Hidden Message that has been ( so thoughtfully ) provided....
" The red-headed and ruddy complected one is ' The Man Dedicated To My Own Spiritual Instruction '. After all, He has always been: The Long-Lived Comforter And Wanderer and The Father To Your Multitude Of Nations!
You see, dear children, ' The One Who Has Been Repeatedly Tested Is Both Your Own Savior And The One From The River '... since, He is The Servant And Messenger Belonging To Yahweh. In fact, Your Own True Ruler Is My Own Highly Beloved One.
Whether you realize it or not, The Protected One Is The One Belonging To Yahweh; and ( indeed ) The Exalted One Is The One Belonging To Yahweh. Because, in the long run, ' The One Whom God Shall Faithfully Strengthen Is The Man Who God Alone May Honestly Judge '! Indeed, it has been truthfully written that, The Free Man is: The One Who Achieves Salvation and The Enlarger Of The Kingdom Of God.
In the end, He is ' The One Who Bears Much Of The Burden '... since, He is ( actually ) The Servant And Worshiper Of Yahweh!
Who ( Indeed ) Is Like Yahweh?
So, Where Can We Find It Actually Spoken Of In The Scriptures?
How about, Daniel Chapter 12...
" At that time [ The Time Of The End ] Michael shall stand up [ While Dwelling Right There Among You ], The Great Prince [ The One Promised By Yahweh Himself ] who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be A Time Of Trouble [ Since, All Of You Are Then Expecting Another ], Such as never was since there ever was a nation, even to that time [ Throughout All Of Human History ].
And, at that time [ When All Of These Things Finally Come True ], your people shall be delivered [ Just As The Scriptures Have So Faithfully Promised You ], everyone who is found written in The Book [ The Father's Own Book Of Life ]. - Daniel 12:1.
Or, perhaps, even Psalm 2....
" Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves [ Squarely Against The Mighty One ], And the rulers take counsel together [ Thinking That Their Own Unity Can Stand Against The Proclamations Of God ], Against Yahweh [ The Mighty One Of Heaven ]; And against His Anointed One [ The Supreme Army Commander ], saying: ' Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us. '
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh [ At All Of Their Own Ongoing Ignorance ]; The Mighty One shall hold them in derision [ For The Futility Of All Their Own Physical Actions ]. Then He [ The Anointed One ] shall speak to them in His Own Wrath [ Just As My Own Scriptures Have Truthfully Warned You ], And distress them in His Deep Displeasure [ Through Treading The Winepress Of My Own Wrath ]: ' Yet I have set My King on My Own Holy Hill Of Zion. '
I [ The Prince Of Yahweh's Own Covenant ] will declare The Decree; The Mighty One has said to Me [ The King Set Over All Of Humanity ] ' You Are My Son, For Today I Have Finally Begotten You. Ask of Me [ The Mighty One Who Controls Everything That Factually Exists ], And I [ The Power Behind All Of Your Own Physical Reality ] will give You [ My Own Faithful Servant ] the nations for Your Inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your Own Lawful Possession.
You [ The Archangel Of Yahweh Himself ] shall break them with A Rod Of Iron; You [ The Man Whom I Have Chosen ] shall dash them into pieces like A Potter's Own Vessel. ' " - Psalm 2:1-9.
You see, dear brothers and sisters, " There Truly Are No Accidents "....
Psalm 2, then faithfully continues....
" Now therefore [ Having Now Understood All Of These Matters ], be wise O kings; And be instructed you judges of the earth. Serve The Mighty One with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss The Son, lest He be angry, And you shall perish in the way - when His Own Wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all of those who put their own trust in Him [ For He Is The Sorceror's Own Spiritual Apprentice ]! " - Psalm 2: 10-12.
Ahava and Shalom.
May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be continually upon you!