Friday, December 20, 2013

Who Is That Sharp Dressed Man In Isaiah Chapter 63?

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man ( 1983 ).
In The Popular 1983 Song: " Sharp Dressed Man " - written by: Billy Gibbons [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Bright And Famous Son " ], Dusty Hill [ that means: " The Ancient One Who Dwells Upon The True Mountain " ], and Frank Beard [ which means: " The Free Man Is My Own Ancient Son " ] - we have been provided A Prophetical Reminder.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, Isaiah Chapter 63 very plainly says:
" Who is this who comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah, This One who is glorious in all of His apparel; and traveling in the greatness of His strength? -

' I Who Speak In Righteousness; And Am Mighty To Save. '

Why is Your apparel red, and Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?

' I have trodden the winepress alone, and from the peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury; and their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I have stained all of My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart; and the year of My redeemed has come. " - Isaiah 63:1-4.
Truman is: " The One Faithful Man ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not watch The Following Musical Video for: " Sharp Dressed Man " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Sharp Dressed Man ( 1983 ) by: ZZ Top.
[ " Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man... " ]


Sharp Dressed Man: Is A Prophetical Song
Clean Shirt...
New Shoes...
And, I don't know where I am going to.
Silk Suit...

Black Tie...
I don't need a reason why.
They come running, just as fast as they can...
Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

Gold Watch...

Diamond Ring...
I ain't missing not a single thing.
Cufflinks...

Stick Pin...
When I step out, I'm gonna do you in.
They come running, just as fast as they can...
Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

Top Coat...

Top Hat...
I don't worry cause my wallet's fat.
Black Shades...

White Gloves...
Looking sharp; and looking for love.
They come running, just as fast as they can...
Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

Are you: " A True Moon Princess "?
Perhaps, dear brothers and sisters, you should be studying all of those scriptures! After all, 2nd Timothy 3:16-17 does ( quite honestly ) say:
" All Scripture has been given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for: Doctrine, Reproof, Correction, and Instruction In All Righteousness - that the man of God may be completed; and thoroughly equipped for every good work. "
- and, ' It Is Now Quite Obvious That You've Been Repeatedly Ignoring A Whole Lot Of It '!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.