Friday, December 21, 2012

In the 1975 Classic Hit: " Dream Weaver " - written by Gary Wright - we gain some very useful understanding.

Dream Weaver 1975 - Gary Wright.
In The Popular 1975 Song: " Dream Weaver " - written by Gary Wright [ which means: " The Holder Of The Spear Is The Carpenter Who Fashions Our Way Forward " ] - we have been provided A Magnificent Prophetical Song, that honestly explains ' The True Purpose To All Of Those Visions And Dreams '! Oddly enough, however, it goes without saying [ that ]: You'll Have To Wake Up In Order To Honestly Perceive It... after all, " Life Is Just Funny, That Way "....

It's just like Tony Liar says: " Voilla...! "
For those of you who're willing to [ quite truthfully ] listen, I have provided The Following Music Video for: " Dream Weaver " - in the hope of harvesting A Spiritual Crop. After all, dear brothers and sisters, The Time Is Now Running Short... and, very soon, " I'll Need To Change Hats " - yet, again....

America In Prophecy

Dream Weaver [ 1975 ] - by: Gary Wright.


Dream Weaver: Is A Prophetical Song

I've just closed my eyes again...
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train.
Driver take away my worries of today...
And leave tomorrow behind.

Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the night!
Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light!

Fly me high through the starry skies...
Maybe to an astral plane.
Cross the highways of fantasy...
Help me to forget today's pain.

Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the night!
Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light!

Though the dawn may be coming soon...
There still may be some time.
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon...
And meet me on the other side.

Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the night!
Ooh Dream Weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light!
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Sam Shakusky - " The Shaker Of Earth And Sky "!
While the majority of you must think it strange, that I can perceive All Of These Ongoing Spiritual Connections...  the exact opposite is, equally, true for myself. In fact, They Are So Infinitely Numerous, that I'm simply amazed at Your Own Depth Of Spiritual Blindedness! But, of course, ' Love Is The Real Key ' that so many of you are still [ continually ] lacking....

After All, It Has Been Frequently Written:

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.