Friday, September 7, 2012

The Malibu Sun Lens is: " Modern Sun Worship " - in the cutesy form of an App!

The Utter Foolishness of: Israel and Judah!
Apparently, The Forces Of Lucifer Are Now Working Overtime - in their own ongoing efforts towards establishing His Own Future Kingdom. In fact, they even sent me [ Jeshurun, The True Prophet ] an advertisement link to Their Own Favorite New App: " Malibu Sun Lens " - and, indeed, How Magnanimous Of Them To Factually Do So! I would probably have never found it without their own factual assistance... since, I'm No Longer: Interested In, nor Actively Looking For - such ignorant things....

It's just like Tony Liar says: " Voilla...! "
However, I'm [ quite honestly ] not above utilizing their own Ongoing Spiritual Mistakes - such as: " Malibu Sun Lens " - completely against them. After all, I thoroughly do enjoy, having some fun At Their Own Personal Expense! Therefore, without any further ado, why not just watch Their Own Foolhardy App Video....

America In Prophecy

Malibu Sun Lens [ thanks to ]: FuelMyBlog.


Malibu Sun Lens: Further Proof For The Truth
 
My, Aren't They Being So Clever? By the way, they did tell me to: " Take Your Best Shot "... and, more importantly, They Told Me To Have Fun With It... so, I Did! As an eminently reasonable man, I'm Always Happy To Oblige....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.