Tuesday, August 9, 2011

As Watchman To Israel, I am asking for some reasonable assistance with America In Prophecy.

The Ox - a beast of burden.
As ' A Watchman To Israel ', I am currently in need of some assistance. While I have willingly invested thousands of hours in: Personally Developing This Site, Researching Its Content, Developing Its Articles, and Building Its Presence Online - I am only one man; with extremely limited and finite personal resources. Through Yahweh's Magnificent Blessings, I have overcome many of these personal difficulties! Albeit, not all of them....


For Instance:
  • Blogger has provided me with ' An Entirely Free Platform ' to write upon.
  • The Internet provides ' Totally Free Access ' to corresponding historical information.
  • Entrecard and My Own Social Commentary offers me ' The Means ' to actually get noticed.
  • Yahweh has shown me ' The Prophecies ' that are being fulfilled today - as you currently read this.
  • And My Current Unemployment has provided me with ' Ample Free Time ' to expend upon it.

However, I am not: A Graphics Designer, An SEO Technician, or An Independently Wealthy Human Being. Thus, America In Prophecy is [ quite honestly ] suffering from: An Amateur Design, Poor Internet Rankings, and Virtually Non-Existent Advertising. Moreover, I can't help it. I lack the personal skills to do any better upon my own... I have no real budget to work with... and my own personal time must be realistically divided up among: Job Hunting, Seeking Out Financial Assistance, and Dealing With A Host Of Other Domestic Responsibilities.


While I have never openly asked for any kind of assistance, from my readers, I am doing so today out of personal necessity. If you have: Enjoyed, Appreciated, or [ even ] Benefited - by my contribution to your own personal walk with Yahweh, then please do whatever you can to: " Help Me, Help You ".

You Can Very Easily:
  • Donate With The Donate Button - so that I can afford to promote ' This Message ' from Yahweh. It is a secure transaction through PayPal.
  • Click On An Adsense Advertisement - which interests you; and that particular sponsor will pay me something for my own efforts. Every little bit helps.
  • Buy A Relevant Book From Amazon.com - through this site; and I will receive around 4 percent of the book price. 
  • Grab The Site Badge - and put it somewhere on your own blog page- as a rel "No Follow" link.
  • Link To This Site - and my online presence will grow perceptively stronger.
  • Stumble, Digg, or [ even ] Facebook This Content - and provide a means for yet still others to find it....
  • Write An Honest Review - about America In Prophecy; somewhere on The Internet - if you, honestly, enjoy it. 
  • Or, Just Leave Your Comment - so that I know that you're actually reading and thinking upon it!

Do whatever you can... as much, or as little, as possible. I'm not asking necessarily for money. Just for your active support, in my own freely-given efforts. As ' A Watchman To Israel ', I do what I do out my own personal love for: Yahweh, Yahshua, The Scriptures, The Truth, and You... and, I will be successful with or without your own help! Of that, I have been faithfully assured.... But, in a day and age when: " The Evil Shepherds, False Prophets, and Empty Oracles " are able to live in Million Dollar Mansions - must ' Yahweh's True Servants ' be reduced to beggary - for even a simple comment?

Believe it, or not, even your own Personal Comments strengthen this ministry. America In Prophecy is a monumental task for one such as I; and your comments honestly encourage me to continue providing ' The Truth ' found within Yahweh's Own Scriptures. On certain days, even an effort as small as that keeps me going!

I'll leave you with This One Spiritual Message:
" You shall not muzzle an Ox while it treads out The Grain. " - Deuteronomy 25:4.
" Where No Oxen are, The Trough is clean; But Much Increase comes by The Strength Of An Ox. " - Proverbs 14:4.
" For it is written in The Law Of Moses, ' You shall not muzzle an Ox while it treads out The Grain [ *** SEE: Deuteronomy 25:4 above ]. ' Is it Oxen that Yahweh is concerned about? Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written; that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be a partaker of his hope.
If we have sown Spiritual Things For You, is it a great thing if we reap Your Material Things? If others are partakers of this right over you, are we not even more? Never-the-less we have not used this right, but endure all things lest we hinder The Gospel Of Yahshua.
Do you not know that those who minister The Holy Things eat of the things of The Temple, and those who serve at The Altar partake of the offerings of The Altar? Even so The Mighty One has commanded that those who preach The Gospel should live from The Gospel.
But, I have used none of these things, nor have I written these things that it should be done so to me; for it would be better for me to die than that anyone should make my boasting void. For if I preach The Gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach The Gospel!
For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship. What is my reward then? That when I preach The Gospel, I may present The Gospel Of Our Messiah without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in The Gospel. " - 1 Corinthians 9:9-18.

As The Apostle Paul succinctly explained it, " I'm not asking any of you to do anything specifically for me. But rather, that each in his own measure, does what Yahweh lays upon his own heart to do for Him. " I am ' The Oxen ', the spiritual blessing is ' The Grain ', and you are ' The Threshers ' who ultimately benefit by it; and You must decide what is best for all of us. It's not my place to think upon such natural matters... I, just, tread out The Grain!

Bear in mind, however, that those: " Evil Shepherds, False Prophets, and Empty Oracles " - don't suffer from any of These Readily Apparent Deficiencies. They can easily afford The Very Best Designed Websites... Full time SEO Technicians, to get them to the top of the search engines... and their Production Capabilities are staggering to compete against. Consequently, The Religious
Confusion
of: " Spiritual Babylon " - is being preached, everywhere, quite successfully! Just thought, that you ought to be reminded....

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.